Okay, it's official! Angie, Heidi D., Heidi S., and Robyn have sucked me into the world of blogging! Sarah, you're on your own for following through on the intervention. I'm going to need one now!
I never thought I would actually live a life filled with so many blessings! I have a wonderful family. Darryl, my husband of 6 years; Jake, our entertaining 4 year old; and Luke (or Lukey-Dukey as we refer to him)who is almost 2. It's so neat to see how things work out! What I mean is, how things fall into place without my control.
I was teaching school in the town below where I grew up. Darryl lived in the town, we met through some mutual friends and that was it. Two years later we were married. Less than 2 years after that, along came Jake and then Luke followed shortly there after.
I'm starting my twelth year of teaching first grade. I love the people I work with and the kids. No two days are ever the same!
6 comments:
Yeah! How exciting! glad you are going the fun!
Ooppps...I meant JOINING the Fun!
Found you! I'm adding you to my favorites!
Adding you right now! Hope all is well for you and yours.
So glad the Wild Wiricks are blogging...can't wait to see more...
Rod sends his sympathies to Darryl.
Welcome to blogging...it's addictive! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment